Tuesday, March 15, 2011

hmm...not much

OK not much happening but still. i blog. anyway a few days ago i cut my hair. short. by myself. yeah i think it doesn't look that bad but yesterday like 6 people were like WHAT did you do to your HAIR!!!! anyway i was just looking at them like they had no brain and said "uhh...i cut my hair." i still pretty much look the same just with a way shorter ponytail. last night i fell asleep to really rock music. yeah here's what i heard before falling asleep: jack the ripper (whoo hoo hoo I'm a die hard believer. i cut like jack the ripper so believe me when i voices. or something like that) Na Na Na (the future is bulletproof the aftermath is secondary. it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!!:) and the ballad of Mona Lisa (whoa whoa whoa Mona Lisa i guarantee you'd run this town...) put them altogether. seriously its a lot of music. and on another note i got a henna tattoo. you know those cool Indian tattoos made if that plant. anyways my hand looks awesomated and I'm not joking! the lady did a pretty good job and she drew what i think is an abstract version of a bird. a LOT of girls in my class have them but i have the darkest shade of brown and i have this weird sort of Maori pattern on my index finger. anyway i have been trying to write more songs and i got a part one for another song i'm working take a whizz (look down)

i talked to god, yesterday, on the 17th of may my birth-day. he said my chiiiiiilllld you were bit, by a wolf's tooth, as a child it is the truth. so spend the rest of your liiiiiiffe as a werewolf. (echoing) a werewolf, a werewolf.....

yeah i have NO idea what's gonna happen next. on another note before i leave, tomorrow's song of the week and just as a heads up the title's gonna be "song of the week + new music" because it's a new song. so yeah i "bid you farewell" cuz i have to do maths. :( bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment