Thursday, March 17, 2011

just to kill some time

well the reason why i want to kill some time is cuz i have nothing to do. anyway school wasn't that exiting so that was a bust! what a waste of (roughly) 6 hours. but here's my number one rule: NEVER look at the clock, the clock is your enemy. I'll explain. look at the clock to much and time feels like its been forever. the highlight of the day, hmmmm probably when i almost threw my ring out of the window. ALMOST!! it just bounced on the window sill then fell on the carpet. i had my hand over my mouth and one of my friends looked at me with huge eyes and i just snatched it, trying like crazy not to laugh. ya had ta be there :) anyway here's a discovery: i feel sick at the smell of chocolate. yeah really. not allergic i just don't feel OK around the smell. great my foot's going that twitchy thing it does when i listen to an awesome song. so speaking of songs I've been working on my song.WORKING ON IT!!! remember that so take a look:

it's been a curse, since i was a kid, i can't help that I'm a demon, noooooww, i have saved your life, now return my favour will you save my life? (again echoing) my life (little softer) my life

yeah i have REALLY been trying to make the verses longer but it's HARD!!! anyway i don't know how long this post actually is but leave a comment about the verse. or something anyways bye. (blog post of the day: DONE)
PS there's 2 people in my class who share the same birthday, who aren't related but they do look a little alike

No comments:

Post a Comment