Thursday, April 21, 2011

facts...that is all

ok i got a few facts about stuff and this blog so here they are:

1) did you know that the "song of the week" segments are the most popular? it's true
2) over 200 views and still no followers....i find that a little irritating =(
3) Kate Middleton's 2nd cousin's a burlesque dancer (100% absolutely true!!!!)
4) most people mistake me and my sister for twins and she's 2 years older than me.
5) my brother's an emu! (ok i made that one up :)
6) i have posted actual footage of a guy willing to get kicked in the nuts
7) my friend has a YouTube account (search up pissokrisso)
8) number 8......BURP
9) some songs creep me and my sister out so much it's hard to sleep at night
10) my sister thought a shiny stone was an Easter egg
11) my friend "accidentaly" keeps calling the song jack the ripper jack the "stripper"
12) this post took 6 hours to type and post due to MAJOR interruptions

well those facts were on my mind so i posted them. enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment