Monday, April 11, 2011

hmmmm....i got nothing to do. so i blog

i have NOTHING to do!!!!! you know how you wait and wait for the holidays and then when it comes you're bored outta your mind? well that's whats happening to me right now. well i finally figured out how to put a pic on my profile and i think the one i chose is abstract.....hmm i don't know. well...WAIT why am i starting everything with well? anyways over the weekend i went to Oberon and the view was effing AMAZING!!! really I'm not kidding. just out of interest did anyone read the post that says i don't go to piano lessons but i can play good? well I've almost figured out the chorus to this song called "thick as thieves" on the piano but I'm missing the "to their knees" bit (chorus: watch them fall, thick as thieves/to their knees*, as i lay i think I'm flat lining. *it kinda depends on if you're singing the 1st or 2nd chorus) i just realised something: I'm a complete idiot. i do a lot of dumb stuff and even my friends agree I'm an idiot. :) they're some of the "wonderful people" in my life. can i just ask you something? if you hate a singer/band/rapper/DJ you don't listen to their music right? well apparently my sis hates the Aussie band short stack but if she's in the room and i play one of their songs she doesn't cover her ears or run out of the room or anything. she just stares at me with this expression that says nothing. well moving on i have been trying to write another song and so far i got something that goes a little something like this:

please listen to what I've to say, please do not ignore my cries, because the base of the song goes something like this: be yourself not someone else...well when i was just a small girl, i never really did stay still, you taught me to sing, my life then begin, so thanks for that my friend

chorus: so one day you showed me my face in the mirror and said  i wasn't my self, just someone else you really did scare me when you uttered those words. i needed guidance so you gave me my wings and still to this day i remember, the gift you gave me was the gift of life and the gift of happiness just like you

yeah i made that much so far and i KNOW I'm cheating because i was thinking this song up when i had the song "die young stay pretty" stuck in my head so the words sorta fit in place with the tune. in fact i'm listening to the song to check the syllables fit! meh whatever call me a cheat or not i made up the words. i feel not bored anymore so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment