Monday, April 25, 2011

remind me!!!!

OK i have the next 2 months worth of "song of the week" in my brain and in fear of forgetting I'm just gonna post them here: party rock anthem, all mine, I'm yours,cannibal, runaway, dance with me, the truth, summer, the lazy song. OK you know what make that 2 months and 1 week :) OK so that's outta my head (thank goodness.) and I'm not exactly sure but i think i can smell chicken. well i don't have much to blog about except this: when you've had a razor scooter on brake down a hill do NOT touch the brake!!!! i think it has something to do with friction but it gets SO hot. i made that mistake yesterday and now there's a red mark on my arm where i got owned by something that doesn't even exist. i just realised something: people call me more by nicknames than my actual name. here's an example: neno: mum, na-na: dad, pyro: my sister, renie: angie. so yeah the only one thing is that my name doesn't start with n or p and angie's the only one that get's close to saying my name! ok randomly my sister just yelled "go elf!" so yeah um i don't have much to say so i'm just gonna end it here ok? bye!

PS vote in the poll to the right! who's the best? if you need to hear any of their songs look at the post below this one 

No comments:

Post a Comment