Monday, May 23, 2011

how long has it been since i blogged?!

answer: not that long. damn me it feels like ages. anyways yesterday i went bowling. it was AWESOME especially cuz it was to celebrate my b-day  + i went with 3 of my bestest friends and my sis (mel,tre and dishy. don't ask where she got the nickname) first we bowled then while we bowled we pigged out on chips. and we also played air hockey when it wasn't our turn to bowl. then (cue the dramatic music that goes DUN da DAH!!) we had 3 pizzas. mel really sucked but she had a really high score. anyways heres what my friends gave me.

dishy: $25 westfield shopping centre gift card
Mel: an mp3 player (the first download hasn't been made yet. too F***ing complicated!)
Tre: braclet, love beads (i turned it into a hippe headband) and a sun catcher

i also got a pandora braclet which i made the mistake of wearing to scool today. ungh EVERYONE wanted to see it. anyways i'll try to post more cuz my blog stats hasn't been this low since march

No comments:

Post a Comment