Saturday, May 7, 2011

**this post probably won't make much sence. just a heads up**

OK i have a million things on my to-do-list but since i haven't been blogging about much i just wanna post some stuff to keep the "stuff" in my blog's name. OK i just wrote that and i don't even know what it means. but anyways yesterday was Friday and every Friday i have to do sports after lunch at school and i got yoga this term (and skipping). it's really tricky except the yoga guy made everything look mega easy but it was SO HARD!!! also Ollie sneezed on my leg (damn you Ollie) because he sneezed downwards and i made the mistake of sticking my leg out under the table. i honestly don't have much to blog about other than i am currently typing, eating a marshmallow and listening to the song "are you afraid of the dark" and on behalf of my sister i can say yes to that question. (she's afraid not me) and i am now finished the marshmallow. hmm...yesterday i was talking with my friends about what we like (food t.v music that kinda stuff) and Mel said that my sister is fussier than her (6 year old) sister klowie. wow. i know. also Mel's birthday is in Sep.  we were talking about what we would get her and me and Tre said what we would get her started with the letter s and she looked ahead then (randomly) said really loudly "you're getting me sexy socks". yeah don't ask. and i recently found out Milla's dad and my dad are exactly the same. and i now leave you with lady gaga's new song "Judas" which was released to the world only 4 days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment