Saturday, June 18, 2011

can't be stuffed to make up a title

before you tell me I DID make up a title, that doesn't count anyway I think I'm becoming a little claustrophobic after having a freaky nightmare where... ugh you know what I'll tell you in the next post. anyway yesterday and today we ended the day with something really fun. yesterday we finished the day with the cha cha slide (i will post it ant the end) and today for the last (about) 50min we watched "the game plan". it was kinda funny but hey beats work :) also we're doing this thing at school - I REALLY need to get started - and one of them is to make up a song to this book. BOO YA!! even if it sounds kinda cheesy at least i get to make up a song. that i can do. other than that I've done a poster and a WANTED poster for one of the characters in the book. anyway here's the cha cha slide. enjoy dancing! (just do whatever the lyrics say and you'll be fine)

No comments:

Post a Comment