Saturday, June 25, 2011

sleep

something i desperately need more of!!! i don't sleep a lot and i really don't know why. anyway last night i tried sewing and I'm not to bad at it but on and off the stitches got kinda jagged and weird but the end result wasn't to bad. i just basically just made a little pouch for my MP3 because it got a bad scratch across the screen when it was in my schoolbag. well i am currently listening to a song called "desolation row" and it's one of those rock songs with a peppy edge to it. not bad. not bad. blegh! mum's cooking fish and it smells like boiling seawater. yesterday was Friday and i walked home with one of my friends and she told me that she was supposed to be home an hour ago but she went to the library instead :) on the way home we petted a cat but i was hungry and - minus the head - the cat unfortunately looked like a hairy roast chicken. before i finish this post:

1# i need to get my green obsidian thing outta the bathroom before it falls into the sink
2# gonna post a song

walk - foo fighters



          

No comments:

Post a Comment