Monday, July 18, 2011

to-do list

OK i know i haven't been posting as much as I'd like to but i don't really have much to post about during the holidays. anyway i have a bit of a to-do list and I'm gonna post it now:

1.try to forget that creepy dream i had 2 days ago ~shudder~
2.post more often
3.convince mum to buy me tickets to lady gaga's tour next year (doubt she'll say yes)
4.learn marry the night
5.send the planetary (GO!) video to Tre
6.make, and then post a quiz
7.buy new batteries
8.think of new blog post ideas
9.make sure all the battery acid's off my hand
10.find out why there's 2 cuts on my hand (no, I'm not an Emo and i didn't do them myself)
11.listen to my MP3 more often
12.get the song S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W outta my head!!!
13.stop relying on spell check
14.duct tape Otilia's mouth shut the next time she asks me to make a G mail account

that really isn't as long as it should be actually soooo i leave you with a song line i just heard:
"I've got nothing to lose, you've got nothing to say and we're leaving today, we'll never go home"

No comments:

Post a Comment