Monday, August 8, 2011

on the edge of the world, and the last thing i see...

is nothing! anyway my MP3's run outta batteries! i tried looking for the spare and i went a little aggro cuz i couldn't find it and when i asked my mum if she'd seen it she said - WHOA just put that last thing on hold for a sec. i just went to the epic part of the video I'm listening to when the guy gets shot :) extremely graphic stuff  not gonna name the vid in case some jerk flags it on YouTube. anyway back to what i was saying before, my mum said that if i left it on the table there was a 95% chance somebody chucked it...bastard. so anyway i got into the second stage of the public speaking competition at my school and i think - because that's my greatest ever non-materialised victory - i can say FUCK YEAH!!!! i was so close to say that in class but i just settled with a YEAH! but then again i owned somebody who ALWAYS and i mean EVERY year gets in. soooo I WIN!!! have you ever played a song so loud somebody in the next room tells you to shut up? well it happens all the time in my home :) me and my dad are music freaks. so to all my buddies reading this: you now know why. also today i started singing the son i posted below and my friend wanted me to post it but the backwards version is hilarious too so i posted that too. anyway i leave you now and till we meet again! enjoy!

PS the way i solved my battery problem is i just took out some from my radio :'( i really hate that

blood
and this is the song backwards with lyrics (these are what the backward words sound like)

1 comment: