Thursday, September 29, 2011

a note from my friends

ok right now i'm typing this from my friend's house and 2 of them are playing Uno and my friend dishi wants to say something on the blog. i'll hand this over to her

Dishi:
sound virus is the best friend ever she rocks.

ok that wasn't as much as i thought she'd type. O.o anyway, that's a nice thing to say ^.^ anyway, as of now i'm typing this in the comfort of my own home and as usual, i'm listening to "never wanted to dance" by MSI and i actually found out that it DOES have a video -_- man, i am an idiot sometimes. anyway the sequel to this book i read (that comic one i talked about) -Dallas- actually has 6 issues D: dammit i was lucky to find the first book with all of the other issues in them but today while i was at my friend's place my sis put the book on reserve for me. dunno if there's all of the issues in there...crap. anyway continuing from before (cuz now it's Thursday and most of what you just read happened yesterday) last night i found a website that showed me how to play my favourite song (one of the many) on the ukulele and for copyright reasons, i can't post it but anyway, this morning i was practising like crazy to get it right and my fingers were so raw they kinda hurt but now i know the importance of tough fingertips when you learn to play the uke/acoustic/electric guitar. if you have "soft delicate hands" or whatever do NOT learn the guitar. it's gonna hurt. so anyway this morning i found out that Panic! At The Disco had a new single (it came out a little bit earlier for the US) and it's called "let's kill tonight". it's really good but at the same time it's kinda classical and haunting. good god, you just gotta love panic! at the disco :) i give to you, the song just to wrap this up:

Panic! At The Disco: let's kill tonight
on another note, i spilled chemicals on my foot and still haven't washed it of...oh well, let's see if my foot mutates ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment