Sunday, October 2, 2011

i can't wait for you to shut me up...



8 page views. not too bad if i say so myself. that's 4 today and 4 yesterday. anyway i think i'm getting a little bit sick and that really sucks considering that the weather's so cold right now. well, people in England might call it average but here in OZ the average Summer temperature is easily 30 degrees Celsius. (more or less 90 degrees Fahrenheit) so anyway i woke up at technically 10:30am but because it's daylight savings today, it was 11:30 when i woke up. i don't really have a lot to blog about but you know me, i'm always trying to stretch out the amount i put on this blog. a while ago i told you that my friend had her Google account deleted (i think i said that...) but she got it back!!! it's about time as well because all this time she's had to use her school email account and i recall one of my teachers telling me that everything you send to other people gets read by the principal so i was actually trying to avoid typing huge weird stuff that we talk about. i do NOT fancy another call from the principal to my mum and dad O_O. so anyway, the only weird thing i sent her through the school email was a tiny email saying "search up leATHERMOUTH on youtube." i dunno if she has yet but she's in for a little surprise....MWA HAHAHAHA!!!! oh crap it's windy outside...

little darling welcome to the show, you're a failure played in stereo

guess which song i got that line from. my only hint is this picture:
yeah you figure it out. anyway, bye!!!!

1 comment:

  1. well now i'm not gonna search it up!! :P
    dunno what song that is but i'm gonna ask pisso (aka my sis)

    ReplyDelete