Saturday, May 26, 2012

left-handers have such neat handwriting....

strange title, i know, but it's true. i'm just sitting here typing staring at a bunch of tabs my guitar teacher drew up for me and i'm just thinking "damn that's neat handwriting." other than that, i got a blood test today except i have no idea why. they took 3 (big) vials of blood from my right arm and it's felt numb for ages now. sorry i haven't been posting lately but i had heaps of homework to do and it SUCKED. other than that, i keep feeling like someone is behind me and last night when i felt that feeing again, i turned around and saw.....umm....i guess what looked like the tip of a wing on the side of my bedroom window. creepy. someone told me it might be an angel but that would be a bit much don't ya think? ugh. brain overload, i think i might just put my guitar down right about now. me tired and it's barely 4:30.....geez what's going on today? 

my head feels funny i think i need to go now. 

2 comments:

  1. ooh... sorry couldn't comment earlier... my internet was screwed and i couldn't get on. mmm... i have to agree, left handed people DO have neat writing. except for my mum though ;)
    never had a blood test but according to Kristen... they're the worst thing on earth. i have a feeling that she's exaggerating but still. same here... heaps of homework, all of it's due really early... the feeling of someone behind you. hmm... i sometimes get that feeling and it's really creepy right? wooow... longest comment ive done in quite some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigod i hate getting blood tests!! it feels so weird when they draw the blood, it's like they're trying to suck the soul right out of you. yuck.

    ReplyDelete