Wednesday, July 18, 2012

on a completely un-related note to ANYTHING that exists on my blog

 - there's milk on my face
 - me started drawing again, Hurrah!
 - heard Green Day's new single on the radio last night (tuned in halfway. knew it was Green Day cuz of           BJA's voice)
 - had the song Today by The Smashing Pumpkins stuck in my head all day
 - accidentally shoved my butt into my friend's erm...V-china today
 - really thirsty and tired
 - been escaping to my imaginary world WAYYYYY more often than i really should be.
 - found a funny pic of what the MCR band members would look like as women (will post later)
 - ,must go bed. 

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH their single's out already??? I was thinking it would come out much later but I guess I was wrong. MUST. LISTEN!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh huh, uh huh milk on your face.. blah-ble-blah-ble-blah...
    V-china... nice one ;)

    ReplyDelete