Sunday, June 16, 2013

lovely friends, do not judge me

righty-o.
as a few handful of people know, my absolute dream guitar that, if you handed to me and said i could keep it forever, would result in me loving you forever and giving up my first born child as thanks, is the Epiphone Wilshire Phant-o-Matic. (that sentence made no sense but moving on,) the only reason i have tried hard in all my subjects is to please my dad so he'll buy it for me as he promised and loosing my composure for second,
HOLY FUCK
OMGOMGOMGOMG
EMERALD GREEN ALL THE WAY HONEY IT'S GONNA BE MINE AND I JUST
OH LORDY
ASDFGHJKLKJDNSKDJ
AT THE RISK OF SOUNDING LIKE A SPOILT BRAT
DAD'S GONNA BUY IT FOR ME AND I'M SO HAPPY YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE LIKE :DDDDDDD HAPPY.

haha yeah dad's gonna get it for me because i've been practising very very very hard on music and in my school so yeah. it's gonna be mine so soon *makes grabby hands*

so i was looking as some sweet-as guitars and when i do that i tend to go into zone mode. i had the Phant-o-Matic on screen, was looking at all the things that made it great, when i felt something warm on my hand. at first i thought "oh shit come on did i forget to spit up some more blood" but then it turned out....i was kinda drooling over guitars again. literally.

oh well.
i bought a new T-shirt and jeans today and they match so, bonus. i also got some chocolate and nail polish and ran into my friend Angela and we had this whole "reunion" thing in the middle of the road. but then we had to finish crossing because...you know, otherwise we'd be hit by cars when the lights turned green again. i don't really wanna go splat. anyhow so i dragged angie over to Westfield and had some lunch while talking to her so that was fun. good to catch up with friends :D

i also have a strange new respect for techno music.
not the full blown dubstep kind but if you google the Celldweller remix of "Propane Nightmares" by Pendulum, i kinda listen to stuff like that.

it's cold, 8:45pm and i need to go pack my backpack for school tomorrow.
oh and i also changed my Tumblr URL to silent-halls-with-nameless-faces.
it's a Bring Me The Horizon lyric.

goodnight
xo - a very hipster-looking Renee.

and when i say hipster i mean the kind that listens to Bob Dylan and use Myspace and goes to art galleries and dress in sweaters and stuff.
not the slutty 16 year old kind of hipter.
i hate those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment