Sunday, August 25, 2013

i blame ms.p for this

Ms P is my drama teacher (if i had known who my classmates were going to be however, i would have never signed up) and she always gets us to do this thing where every week we "discreetly observe" someone going about their everyday life and try to "embrace their character on stage."

there's a few problems with that though.
i'm freaking terrible at "discreetly observing" people and it's more like visual stalking where 90% of the time i get caught. (not sure why though, they must be ninjas or something.)

anyhow the most recent screw up came when i was waiting for my sister to order pizza over in Westfield and i saw this guy with headphones on, tattoos, piercings ect really vigorously eating his food. the amount of concentration was amazing, i tells you. i feel i should mention that he looked really aggressive.

anyhow so there i am, clad in my army jacket and black pants, i didn't have my glasses on unfortunately otherwise i could have avoided the next thing that happened by pulling them up, pretending to squint at something behind the guy, putting them back on, looking really confused and just getting my phone out and doing....something or another.

i was staring at the guy, really getting his "character" memorised when he stopped, looked dead-set straight at me, and just stared back with the most angry "bitch-i-will-murder-your-whole-entire-family" look on his face. i've seen what people like him can do and he sorta reminded me of a wolf (hence why at drama i presented my character as "wolf man") and just stared back and tried like crazy not to blink.

we had a stare off, he stood up, walked right up to me and just said
"kid, let me tells you. you got guts, i see you know how to fight, " (i had bruises on my arms and one on my neck by the way) "but if i ever see you giving me that look again, you'll be dealing with me."

AND WITH THAT HE FREAKING GRABBED MY HAND, SHOOK IT, NODDED ONCE AND WALKED AWAY.

AREN'T THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE WITHIN 10KMS OF MY HOUSE JUST LITTLE RAYS OF FUCKING SUNSHINE?!
HE WAS ON THE NEWS THE NEXT DAY.
TURNS OUT HE WAS A WANTED BIKIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment