Sunday, April 17, 2011

i think im in one of my moods

OK the reason why the title is what it says is because when i posted my last post i was a little edgy, 2 days ago i was laughing like hell. today i think I'm in thinking or "future trance" mode. anyways yesterday i bought a pair of black sneakers which i actually needed because originally i came in for slippers (trust me it is getting COLD in Oz) but then i realised i had only 2 pairs of shoes at home. (my comfy 1 year old sports shoes and  my crocs. dunno if they have them in USA but Aussies should know what I'm talking about) so i walked out with the shoes. anyways today my sis is going bowling with her friends and i really have nothing to type so I'll just leave you with a song. enjoy! (this is a wrap up song of 2010 done by channel [v]. umm..don't take the F*** seriously)

No comments:

Post a Comment