Tuesday, June 28, 2011

come break me down. bury me bury me...

if ANYONE guesses which band/song that line (the title) is, i will follow that blog :) for real! anyway, what i really wanna post is this: there's been this Uni student in my class doing a course and occasionally teaching our class and she is really awesome but this Thursday is her last day. tomorrow our class is throwing her a surprise party and we're supposed to bring food (minus food that has nuts, eggs and crustaceans) and I'm bringing in this choco pie thing that most people in my class DROP DEAD for. also Rathy wants me to bring in my MP3 because one of his favourite songs is on it. um I'm listening to hurricane by 30 Seconds to Mars and one of the lines stops me: tell me would you kill, to save a life. tell me would you kill to prove you're right. can anyone tell me what that line means? I'm confused and i normally know what song lines mean. anyways today this guy sitting next to me said suck (as in this sucks) but he has a really strong Chinese accent and it sounded like he said "f*ck". teachers reaction. priceless. ;) also (this is probably the last thing I'm gonna say before i end this scatter-minded post.) one of my friend's favourite songs is "enchanted" by Taylor Swift which is about meeting a guy in a room and it's "love at first sight". but i really like a song called "disenchanted" by My Chemical Romance and it starts of like most sad song do: with a guitar. but the song's about how before you die your life flashes before your eyes and i think the chorus is about the endless arguments you have when you marry someone who only wants your money. can you see the difference?! anyway the poll this week is which song is better: enchanted or disenchanted. enjoy and goodbye...for now!

enchanted - Taylor Swift
 
disenchanted - My Chemical Romance (aka the Killjoys)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment