Friday, July 1, 2011

Congratulations Eminem

ok there's nothing special going on. it's not slim shady's b-day and he hasn't won an award today. BUT he's the only muso that's made a song that's broken my shell and made me cry.(i swear if 2 particular people with the initials O.C and G.S are reading this and laugh, I'm gonna kill you both!!!) I'm not talking about a full-on cry out but it did make me drop 1 or 2 tears. the song's called "cleaning out my closet" and just listen to the lyrics and watch the video closely. then maybe you'll understand. enjoy!

PS. that is the first time I've cried over a song
PPS. this random redhead (not a natural red head if you're wondering) came to me in a dream this morning and said: you have plenty of time to sleep (i have trouble sleeping) but 2 seconds after, my mum woke me up :( MFN-ing liar
PPPS. i was in a REALLY bad mood when i 1st listened to this song so i don't think i'm gonna cry over this again

cleaning out my closet - Eminem

1 comment: