Friday, June 10, 2011

probably the most serious thing I've EVER posted

ok the thing is there's this girl and she has terminal cancer but she started a bucket list (or to do list) and she's so positive but she thinks she's gonna die soon. according to her blog she's 15 and her name is Alice. even though she has like 10,00 followers (or almost that) I think that she needs more followers and because my blog's a little over the average views i thought i might post the link and here it is http://www.alicepyne.blogspot.com/ well please support her fight because as you know there is no cure for this f***ing sh*t of a disease and i say that because i know 3 people who's had cancer and - don't get me wrong they all survived - i think that the worst thing is that a child has to go through cancer and to know that there's only a 50 - 50 chance of survival....well I'm just gonna end this post here ok? this is the most whole-hearted thing I've ever posted so yeah. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment