Tuesday, July 12, 2011

this message is dedicated to: the bat that lives outside my bedroom

this is just a random post about a bat that lives outside my bedroom window and this is a letter from me to it (dunno if it's a guy or girl. sorry!)


dear batty,
i know that you're a bat because of the fact that at night time you constantly squeak outside my window when i'm trying to sleep. also you must find humans very strange to be able to walk around in full on daylight but i can't see at night so the first time you went squeeeeeeekk! i almost had a heart attack. long story short, i thought somebody was trying to break into my home. come to think about it i think i'm starting to understand your language. correct me if i'm wrong but the loud squeaks mean that someone is trying to hurt or annoy you. i know that for a fact cuz when my sister annoys me i get VERY loud! i'm pretty sure you're never gonna read this but if you have a bat version of Steven Hawking (the worlds smartest man) who can translate English to bat language that would be awesome! i'm just wondering that you know the answer to this question I've been wondering about: where is bat country? some people think it's Utah (U.S.A) but some people think it's in Colombia. maybe you have some kinda friend or relative that lives in bat country but if you don't that's cool. and on a last note, do bats have the Internet? i seriously doubt it but if the did i bet Google would be called www.batGoogle.com.bc so it would be awesome if you did reply but if you do read this but can't speak English just squeak extra loud when my sis is trying to sleep. ~fury~

No comments:

Post a Comment