Sunday, July 10, 2011

i CANNOT stay on freaking task

it's true. i'm supposed to be listening to this one song i'm trying to find the meaning of (it's kinda cryptic i think) and every time i try i just zone-out and lose concentration. well, i just clicked on the replay button and hopefully i can actually listen to it without zoning out. anyway something really funny but painful happened awhile ago. i was listening to the song "dead!" (the song in the previous post) and there's this part of my brain that tells me to dance  but i didn't and because i didn't even stand up to get the shaky feeling outta me, my leg just kicked out for no reason and it hit the computer desk leg HARD. well it was actually my foot that hit it but i heard this click and i'm hoping i'm not walking on a dislocated, fractured or broken toe. oh and by the way, i just clicked replay for he second time. damn me. and a quick fact before i leave:

fact 1# the world's most expensive bottle of perfume is worth over $70,000 and it's not the perfume that makes it so pricey, it's the bottle. it's encrusted with sapphires and diamond, rubies and maybe a few emeralds.

fact 2# i just clicked replay for the 3rd time making my total of listening to the same song, at four times

fact3# i just clicked replay again :( make that 5 times

No comments:

Post a Comment