Friday, July 8, 2011

time's gotten away (+ my strange taste in music)

OK i admit that i haven't been posting as much as i used to but yeah like the title says, time's gotten away from me. ever since the holidays came up, i don't really care about time because this morning i woke up thinking it was Thursday. (it's actually Friday) and i got really confused today because often my sister asks me random questions about music but i royally messed up this morning. here's what she asked me:

SISTER: hey what was the name of My Chemical Romance's first album
ME: life on the murder scene

i realised maybe 15min ago that the right answer was i brought you my bullets you brought me your love (yeah i don't really like the name either) and i kinda feel like i wanna tell her but if she believes the answer was life on the murder scene i'm not necessarily about to tell her i messed up. anyway the song i'm about to post ALWAYS makes me laugh like hell because of the video clip (mostly from 1:40-3:12) and song's awesome as well but you really have to listen to the words to understand what the song's talking about. enjoy!

PS the people who are reading this with the initials O.C and G.S, you're probably gonna ask me when the holidays are over, "what the hell is wrong with your sense of humour!?"  (BTW i mean the people who know who fury actually is, not the random people who read this post)

Dead! (you would not BELIEVE how many times I've had this song on auto-replay on my MP3!)

No comments:

Post a Comment