Saturday, July 23, 2011

wow

i just realised I've probably only posted one third of what i'd normally post in a month this month. so normally i post close to 25 a month but I've so far only posted 10 posts. anyway that's my fault so on to a new topic, today we had to go grocery shopping and i chucked a bottle (glass, if you're wondering) of juice in the cart just to see what "organic" juice tasted like and lemme put it this way: BEST $3.30 i ever spent! it was that good, and the brand i bought was "phoenix" (www.phoenixorganics.co.nz) and i was actually considering to chuck in a bottle of juice by the company "nudie" (www.nudie.com) but I'll try some next week :) you know while i'm on the topic of juice and juice is made of fruit, why do people squirm when they have to eat fruit? (well...the people who aren't gym-junkies or runners or any kinda sporty person.) my sister doesn't like many fruits and the ones she does like are out of season. anyway back to the fruit topic take a look at the 2 pics and tell me (honestly) which you'd like to eat more.
this one?

or this one?

trust me i have a feeling more people are gonna choose the cake over the fruit. and yes, i DID have to make the cake THAT good looking. but to even it out, i made the salad look not to bad if i say so myself...enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment