Thursday, August 25, 2011

manipulation, just to form an alibi

and...that's it!!! done the 3-part chorus for the song "zero percent" and the titles for the past 3 posts should spell this out: "manipulation, just to forma n alibi you're the prototype for me and if heaven wants to take us they can try..." i'm actually listening to the song as i type...

anyway me and my followers (who are some of my best friends in real life) have actually started a 3-way blog which means that all 3 of us posts stuff on the blog. here's the link in case you're interested:
http://tornado-of-krazyness.blogspot.com/
and just to tell you who's who, i'm S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W, Luma is still Luma, and GGROCKS is still GGROCKS. i just felt like telling you that because my display name on this blog and the other's different. can get confusing so yeah. anyway here's a pic of the site in case you get lost. (or what it looks like now. somebody might change it)  

1 comment: