Saturday, August 27, 2011

apple pie for dinner

yup, i had apple pie for dinner cuz i'm awesome like that :) kidding. everyone's awesome in their own way! feeling really hiked up today for no apparent reason. maybe it's the choice of music...anyway, speaking of music, i had my first singing lesson today and my teacher is sooooo cool! AND she likes My Chemical Romance too so...MEGA BONUS! (i gave you blood blood gallons of the stuff) anyway, it's actually really different to what i thought i'd be because first of all i have to learn how to breathe differently -.- harder than i thought it would be but Rachel (my coach) said considering i was a beginner i was really good. we did the whole play-a-note-on-the-piano-then-sing-it thing and it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be...till we got to the high notes. i really stuffed up about there. our lady of my last reading break my bones and watch my bleeding...i swear that is my ringtone when i get my phone :D the song itself is really good just don't mind the lyrics. this weekend is the best by far because of the lessons and because tomorrow i'm going to the movies with my friend because it's her birthday!!! yay anyway i now leave you with the best Aussie commercial i've ever seen.

1 comment:

  1. whoa apple pie for dinna? kool!!! the mvoie is with mel rite?

    ReplyDelete