Monday, August 29, 2011

well THAT explains it...

well i just discovered (maybe 10 minutes ago) why my 2 favourite bands (short stack and MCR) are my favourite bands...well that sounded kinda dumb -.-

hold on, let me restate that

well i just discovered (maybe 10 minutes ago) why i can't get enough of both my favourite bands music (my favourite bands = short stack and MCR.)

well that sounded WAY better but let me get to the point...the reason why is because Short Stack are influenced by MCR. That SO explains it...just to give you an idea of how, here's a quick (6 min +) selection. enjoy!

PS maybe the S.S one isn't directly influenced by the MCR one but still...christmas theme?

Short Stack - Sweet December (my sis used to hate this song)

My Chemical Romance - all i want for christmas is you (skip 2 50 seconds for the good crap)

No comments:

Post a Comment