Wednesday, September 21, 2011

um...

let me put it straight: i got nothing to say. don't expect much
OK well, today it was a mufti day and you got to dress up in the colour of your favourite fruit. mine's grape and so i got out my purple T-shirt and denim shorts. man, it was so much better than being in a uniform. do you realise how much comfy your own clothes are? :) why can't we dress up in mufti everyday or at least get comfier material on our uniforms? my friend Luma dressed completely in black and i officially nicknamed her the "Emo-Princess". that or a nun. seriously she often just put the hood part of her hoodie  and she looked like some kinda nun. or more like lady G in the "Alejandro" video. minus the gross parts. my friend GG wore this really nice yellow dress and denim tights but or some reason i was under the influence that she came as a banana because there was brown embroidery on the dress. it was kinda funny actually because she meant to come as a mango. anyway moving on from mufti day, I'm typing as fast as i can because i really need to do homework. so far I've done 1 part  of it and that's not enough because i need to do 6 things on 2 topics. that might not sound like a lot but the standard of work i need to do is a douche T_T also i need o get this paper thing signed and brought in by tomorrow. anyway another reason why I'm typing fast is because I'm hungry but i like blogging better. the music I'm listening to probably helps too because it's kinda fast paced and i kinda like challenging the song even thought i know i always loose. suckish but it's good motivation really. one thing that really slows me down is that typing at the pace I'm typing, you're bound to make a lot of mistakes. again suckish. also when you stop or something you gotta let your fingers get used to typing really fast again because they get used to NOT typing really quickly. just outta interest, has anybody ever read the book/comic the umbrella academy? i read a book review about it a few years ago and it said that it was really good. the annoying thing is that:

  1. i forgot the author
  2. i only remembered it now and i normally try and find the book as soon as i read the review 
it's gonna be harder finding the book without the author because i can't just look for the book in the "S" section for example. sad but now that I'm pretty much done, i can now do two things (wait make that 3)

  • have a snack
  • read my book
  • Homework T__T 

No comments:

Post a Comment