Sunday, October 30, 2011

update

ok guys sorry i haven't been posting but i have a ton of homework to and plus, i'm working on this mega huge post on this one album. 

so nothing new's happened lately except that i couldn't go busking today because my friend (who was supposed to come with me) didn't call so i didn't know if she was gonna show or not. suckish cuz i was looking forward to it. i got pretty sick over the weekend but i'm better now. for some reason around 6PM on Saturday my stomach hurt so much i doubled over and almost screamed because it hurt so badly. it happened around every ten minutes and i had some medicine but when i tried to go to sleep i couldn't. i went to bed at 9:30PM and i was still awake at 12:30AM. pretty weird. i'm getting better at bending over backwards. i remember how one day my friend got pissed at me and she used her slap watch to indicate how she was gonna snap my back backwards and i just smiled, cracked my back a little and bent over backwards really far and she ended up looking like this:   :O. lol. so anyway i was looking for this one song (this is war by 30 seconds to mars) with a video clip with Full Metal Alchemist and i found one that literally made my jaw drop. take a look:















around 2:43 - 3:30 got me so fired up i almost screamed to the screen: go Ed! you show that bastard father who's boss and then you can get your brother back! so anyway, that'a about it for now
bye!
[Sound Virus]

1 comment: