Sunday, November 20, 2011

great news for me, not so great news for my friends

I GOT 2 NEW CD'S!!!!!!

so anyway, today we were (by "we" i mean me, my mum and my big sis, Hectic.) at this huge shopping centre that has it's own BUILT IN ICE-SKATING RINK! and i went to see in BIG W if they had this one CD i wanted: they didn't. i got sad and angry and Hectic bought a new swimsuit. my mum knew why i was upset and so she - being the awesome mum she is - asked the guy at the checkout if there were any places that sold CDs. the guy suggested JB-HI-FI  and Dick Smith to go see if they had what i wanted. mum then let me buy an ice cream to cheer me up and we went to JB-HI-FI first. i was looking around the "M" section and Hectic was like "SOUND~!" so i ran to her and guess what? SHE FOUND THREE CHEERS FOR SWEET REVENGE AND THE BLACK PARADE!!!!! man, i was on cloud 9 for ages after i bought it. i hugged mum and Hectic so hard and accidentally sort of crushed Hectic's kidneys ^_^.....i also saw "Life On The Murder Scene" but that was WAY too expensive. 

i am so happy it's almost always surreal when i bring home a CD that i want and start listening to it. the pics on the inside of "The Black Parade" is amazing and slightly gross. the "special thanks to..." part of the inside cover in Three Cheers has something for the fans that made me actually feel good about buying MCR CDs it says:

"be yourself, don't take anyone shit, 
and never let them take you alive...
thanks for catching me when i fall
 and thanks for being brave..."

it's always nice to see that your idol is down to earth and notices their fans. anyway it's a little late so i might post the awesome black parade pics tomorrow if i have the time...

good night and try not to have nightmares! don't let them see the end of it! (my friends SHOULD know what that means, but if they don't...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment