Wednesday, February 15, 2012

hmm.....you opinions are needed my friends

yes i consider you my friends :D i'm just a friendly person. i once made a best friend in 3 hours O_O it even shocked me because we are close. so anyway, opinions time
  • should i do i guitar cover of "The Bird And The Worm" by The Used and upload the audio?
  • my best friend has a crush on one of my *ahem* flamboyant guy-friend but my OTHER best friend hates him. DAMMIT IT'S SO FREAKING AWKWARD!!!!
  • Hotmail is malfunctioning and i have HOMEWORK due TOMORROW on it O_O
  • i have tiny hands considering i'm a guitarist and it kinda holds me back ._.
  • this dude i don't even know might have a crush on me which scares  the freaking crap outta me. (not literally)
  • i have an issue where i need to scream and whereas i say hilarious things and nobody minds, the teacher HATES me for it.
  • Mr.Chipmunk is being weird again
  • Skelly (as in "skeleton") my voodoo doll, is being creepy again. i was doing my maths and she kept falling down, signifying that someone was gonna die and this dude DID die. and a ballerina. *SHUDDER*
  • me: 60 60 60 65 70 50 1 fish 2 fish red fish blue fish. * Daniel's reaction*  O_O
sorry i had to include that last part :D so anyway, on Saturday, i went out and bought a new motorbike helmet and the new one is SO FREAKING ACE!!! it was normally about $140 but my dad is friends with EVERYONE so i got $40 off. not a heap but it's something. ooo.....gonna check out the tabs for The Bird And The Worm so i can see if it's my skill level. 

....

yeah it's alright-ish. anyways......bye

2 comments: