Sunday, August 12, 2012

just to pass the time

- i left my sketch book at school in my book tub so now i'm paranoid about whether someone's gonna look in it and find that really bad drawing of a monster i did.
- i should start drawing people with mutations rather than full on sicko monsters (that's what i call my drawings) 
- See what the sun sees is stuck in my head 
- gotta find my A5 sketch book, i had something in there i wanted to post. it was like a voodoo doll or something
- must find hairbrush and tame my not-been-brushed-in-a-week curly hair. 
- Australian music is really good. not that mainstream crap like Reece Mastin or whatever but maybe Ball Park Music or something
- must take photo of that house near the library. it's kinda....i dunno how to really put it but it's yellow and pretty
- fix up a painting i did 
- find my paints so i can actually fix that painting....hehe
- finish drawing of insane-zombie-angel.

oh well, gonna go draw. bye!

1 comment:

  1. lol :) GO COMB YOUR HAIR. :) ih and yes, reece mastin rlly does suck... finally, someone who agrees with me :)

    ReplyDelete