Wednesday, August 15, 2012

'nother quickie

oh well, not much to say, i'm just putting this up for the sake of it...

i had art classes today and in the first half after recess, we had to do this fluro version of aboriginal dot painting and i reasoned that my artwork looked like a tiger ate a parrot and then threw up. which was funny. because the class was seeing who could be the first one to talk, so it was dead quiet and i started laughing my head off when i realised the thing about the parrot. and in the afternoon session, i was just talking to my friend Luma and mixing up some water colours (to get the right thickness and colour for my river) and i accidentally said something along the lines of this: 

Luma: *reaching across table to get to the paint she needed* your artwork looks nice
Me: thanks, but ours looks so different it's kinda funny
Luma: yeah...
Me: yours is all nice and light and delicate-looking whereas mine is just......dark and hard on...
Luma: O_O.......dude....
Me: what?
Luma: DUDE!
Me: CRAP CRAP I MEAN FULL ON NOT HARD ON! 

hehe.....accidental wrong-ness....listening to Suck Horrible Things by Creature feature which is a funny song. makes me feel oddly lifted. oh well. nice song. my sister showed me the band. so. yup. she's reading this right now while drinking Jasmine Green Tea which smells (like teen spirit) GOOD! hehe....sorry couldn't help myself. i made this meme with that "Musically Oblivious 8th Grader" pic and i wish to share it here, even though you need to be a green day fan and to know nigahiga to get it (and it's quite lame):

cut meh some slack it's my first meme :) me proud of it anyway....today we had this cupcake sale at our school for the RSPCA and i had $5 so i bought 5. one for me (which tasted HORRIBLE) one for mum, one for dad, and one for my sister Ace. (Ace is her nickname.) after lunch i went and got another one for no apparent reason then afterwards i was thinking "Why the hell did i buy this cupcake?" so i offered it to this guy named Kevin (who's in my class) mainly because he was leaning on the fence and was the first person i saw to offer it to. he said no so i just split it with my friend Tre. it.was.the.GREATEST.cupcake.ever. 

that's all. g'night

also, Green Day released the 2nd single off their up-coming album Uno! it's called Kill The DJ. different, in my opinion better live and not their best stuff but still really good.

enjoy

1 comment:

  1. AH "Kill the DJ" is awesome!!! Also your meme is funny hahaha XD
    (Whoa, okay that was weird, so one of the fish at the bottom of the screen looked like a freaky bug thing out of the corner of my eye haha)

    ReplyDelete