Sunday, April 14, 2013

i just posted a comment on my friend's blog that made no sense and OH GOD CASS I'M SORRY ;_;

I WAS PROMISED A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR.
I GOT 7 WEEKS.
7 WEEKS.
I CRIED LIKE A FUCKING WATERFALL WHEN THEY TOLD ME
I CRIED IN MY WARDROBE WHEN I GOT HOME.

but now she's gone.
fuck.

i think i'm getting a little bit sick. i've been sneezing like a bee for the whole day which is definitely not fun. bees. beesbeesbees. bee. bee. oh haha everthing is so very peachy and bee-like all of a sudden. oh well what am i gonna do about it. the knives are in the drawer in the kitchen.... except there's a really good knife in there. it's mine. mine! it was a present for good things! horray!

i've grown sick and tired of seeing my face but it's MY face so i guess that's ok. i have to deal with its ugliness 24/7 365 days a year for the past decade and a bit so i'm surprised i haven't torn it off or tried to mutilate it yet. but i want to but it hurts too much.
achievements. but at least i know it's an achievement! achievements! yay! i did something good! 

since the start this post was doomed for failure. fail. failed. failing. failure. i think they took over after the word "sorry" in the title. them. all of them. hah they're funny. they're always there. they made me dizzy too. 

why is it that the red stuff keeps us alive? who up and one day decided " blood is the function of life?" and why is it so pretty? it looks like roses. i like roses. but when you want to say hello to them, when you want to look all pretty in red it hurts to find roses. when you crawl through a rose bush the prickles cut you, and then you're a pretty rose until you dies.

i don't like my face. nonononononononono. teehee. 
i like tugging at my mouth with the sharp things because it makes me feel like a fish.

do pickles have feelings? how cool would it be if paper screamed when we cut it? we'd all be in jail! haha...the world would die! :D the earth would flourish! yay! nature nature nature nature. 

my hands are covered in blood! yay! roses roses roses it's itchy...roses roses why did she have to leave? 

1 comment:

  1. oh dear, renee, should i be worried? are you doing okay? who left? not mikey??? also, your comment made perfect sense.

    ReplyDelete