Tuesday, September 20, 2011

let my fingers do the talking...

chances are this post won't really make scene so there's a warning
MONDAY
ok first thing's first: i left homework that's due tomorrow at school D: hopefully the teach' will forget, i'll have an extra day to finish it and i won't be screwed. anyway i'm listening to this weird song called stupid MF and i think you can all guess what the "MF" stands for. XD yeah i know most of the songs i listen to is kinda overrated but they're really good! anyway i had the song never wanted to dance S.T.U.C.K in my head all day long. i'm walking and all i can hear in my head is "never wanted to dance with nobody but you do do do do do do do do do do do." so moving on, today this one girl in my class had her iPod stolen from her bag and 5min before the bell rang, we had to have an "emergency assembly" so that's probably why i forgot my H.W. then, 5min BEFORE the 5min assembly, (which is 10 before the bell) the teach started playing the piano (unfortunately she barely plays it and i don't think she'd say yes if i ask to play Welcome to the Black Parade on it) so that distracted me more so i COMPLETELY forgot the stupid maths. damn damn DAMN seriously my teacher didn't remind us and i'm hoping she forgets >.< anyway last night i was reading too many Darren Shan books and i had a stupid dream that i was prince of the vampires -___- i know kinda lame/weird but...i don't know. anyway moving on me and my friends made up a weird game and i will explain the game in the next post.
TUESDAY
Thank G. i wasn't busted for the whole HW thing. turns out i wasn't the only one who wasn't ready to mark the work. i got an extra day! you might wonder why i'm not doing any work right now but i'll get to that later. anyway, today my friend Milla told me that she read my blog and i was like O_O how did you find it? then she told me that Luma sent her the link -_- thanks a lot! anyway i'd like to welcome the newest edition to my "Friends who know about my blog" list, Milla. you know that girl i said she had her iPod stolen? well they found the case and although that's nowhere close to finding the real thing, they at least now know that...yeah they found the case. it's kinda funny because i was really close to forgetting the stupid HW again and then my dad reminded me. SO CLOSE TO FORGETTING IT AGAIN!!! anyway i'm listening to this really good song right now and it's that kinda song a priest would be like "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU" and throw holy water on you. i really dunno why they do that though....okay that's about enough for today. gotta do homework T_T. bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment