Thursday, December 8, 2011

boreeeeeedddddddddddd.........

ok i hope that this is gonna be a quick post done in 10 minutes but i seriously doubt it...wake me up inside, wake me up inside, call my name and save me from the dark...sorry i'm just listening to the song "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence and no matter how hard i try i can't get the same high voice Amy Lee can do!!! damn it. anyway today i'm off school today, again and i've just been drawing something Luma (one of my best friends and one of my followers) will genuinely enjoy. ^_^ it's something she's gone crazy happy about once before but i changed it so i hope she likes it! anyway i've also been practising guitar and i learnt a new song! it's SING by My Chemical Romance, and it's fairly easy. thought that the tabs were hard so i found one in chords and geez...it sounds just like the song and it's easy to play ^_^

yesterday my class were doing "Christmas Craft" and i was on the sewing table and because i was laughing so hard i jabbed my fingers about 50 times with the needle. i was like "HAHAHAHA NOTHING CAN HURT ME!!!" and this guy named Dan was sitting to my left and he was like, "Hmm, Sound, i can name about 50 things that WILL hurt you." so i was like "Go ahead... HIS HAIR IS SO BLACK!!!" he ignored the hair comment and said:
  • your guitar
  • fire 
  • your lunch
and that's about all i heard because i was laughing too hard to hear what he said next. but what he said was true because this morning i was taking my guitar, Bullets, (I GOT THE ELECTRIC GUITAR I WANTED!!!. also, i didn't name it bullets because i worship MCR's 1st album, "i brought you my bullets, you brought me your love", it's because it's a Fender Squire Bullet Strat.) out of the case and i cut my thumb on the high E string. i didn't even know 'till i started playing "Cemetery Drive" as a warm up and covered Bullet's neck in my blood. i cleaned it off because i didn't want it soaking into the wood and now it's all good.

just reading this back, i've just realised how many times i've burnt my fingers on fire, cut my fingers on stuff and been all emo-agro and laughing over random stuff. w-e-i-r-d. anyway i want to point out the fire one, when i burn myself, it feels tight and cold at the same time. then i have to go through the aftermath, which is TIGHT. anyway the next post will be on music and other stuff, maybe guitars but for now....bye! 
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
don't let them see the end of it!  ~Sound Virus~ 

3 comments:

  1. Hey :) I L-O-V-E the song sing :)
    Do you think you could follow my website?
    Just read the comment I've posted on it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol apple jack i knew you'd ask that. also it is hard to hit the high notes on bring me to life isn't it? BTW if you want a good website for any song chords or tab check ultimate guitar. im sure you've stumpled upon it but just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. just saying I cannot play guitar AT ALL :)
    I still like to play it at school :P

    ReplyDelete