Friday, February 24, 2012

dammit Amy Lee, Evanescence is too awesome for words!!!

yeah i've been listening to a lot of Evanescence today and there's this air of power in the music that makes me feel so...lifted and weird in a good way that i almost feel like i wanna hug the music. if that makes any sense. i REALLY need to upload my own cover/s of the song Bring Me To Life. (i can play this on guitar.) it ticks all the boxes for my vocal range because i can sing the really long "brrriiiinnngggg meee tooo liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife" at the end of the song. plus according to my "wonderful" friend Luma, i sing like a lady AND a man. *cue death glare to Luma* whatever, should i or should i not? lol i'm standing up while typing this so i can sing BMTL properly. heh heh

whatever...

anyway today i needed a bone scan so i skipped school and the first thing i needed to do, was to get a needle in my arm to inject radioactive substances in my bloodstream. i have no idea why. but it was living hell for me because i freaking hate needles. they also put a tube in me O_O. living. hell. then i needed to lie under this thing and claustrophobia really kicked in about then. sucked T_T.

oh..oh my g-......this is amazing

i just found this vid on You Tube which is basically a mash-up between an Evanescence song and an Eminem song it it ROCKS! it actually sounds like they did a collaboration together or something. take a listen: (PS skip to about 45 seconds for the song to start)

this dude actually took the liberty to mash up the two videos so it looked even more awesome. i would actually like for Evanescence/Amy Lee/Eminem to hear this. either one is fine. that would be so awesome...oops daydreaming again. memory's pushing for me to remember something and being online doesn't really help. gotta go! bye! 

ugh...i think the radiation's getting to me.  

2 comments:

  1. hahaha you wanna hug the music XD that made me laugh!! but yes!!! you should upload your cover 'cause i wanna hear it :3 love evanescence XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! yes upload the cover that would be so cool! one of the guitarists is AMAZING and theres a video to him playing ocean. by john butler trio. i can give u the link if u want. and yes, i did cut myself. but its a massive story. but long story short. i dated a idiot. screwed up life. ended up with depression. and hate his guts. and im about to tell u something important. dont date players.
    bye

    ReplyDelete