Sunday, March 11, 2012

whoa...i feel like i just got slapped in the face

so anyway before i start, my sis is reading Black butler and she won't let me read it T_T i'm not really interested in manga but Black Butler is really good.

anyway i've been seeing this song by The Used called "Liar Liar Burn in Hell" on a lot of the suggestions bars and i decided to listen to it. my first initial reaction: HOLY CRAP SINCE WHEN DID THE USED GET SO HARD-CORE?! anyway it's a good song so i recommend you take a listen if you like heavier music.

also, i made that cover of Bring me to Life but something came up about the frequency or something and my web cam is absolute crap so i need to do a different song.

so anyway it's like....10 to 9 at night and i have this cup of fast cooling "Strawberry and Cream" T2 tea and it tastes bitter-sweet in a good way. if you've never heard of the tea shop T2, i pity you. i've been buying tea there since i was 8! anyway T2 sells all these teas that are almost natural, as in they don't have caffeine or anything. my favourite one is Earl Grey or Buddha's Tears. and i signed up to their tea society and everything. they sell teapots as well and i might save up for a flask or something to store hot tea for school in winter. i can't STAND the cold. whup, there goes the last of my tea. anyway i'm kinda starting t sound like my friend GG only, i talk about tea. anyway, this is a pic of the tea:
that is what the actual tea stuff looks like.
this is the website URL if you wanna take a look:  T2tea.com
i actually started this post almost 2 weeks ago and i don't really know why i stopped. plus my views have been wayyyy down and i don't have enough money for the all the stuff i want. suckish. but the one thing i wanna buy the most is The Used's album that's coming out soon.ahahahahaha i really wanna know what else is on their album, it's killing me!!!! also, i'm just listening to the song Cubicles (as in, the office cubicle. not the toilet kind -_- hehehe. poop.) and i'm just wondering: MCR used to make at least 3 love songs (ish) and i'm just wondering how all these people were like "Screw You Looser" and now all the members of MCR make heaps of money a year and they're all married and the people who said no to a date/dinner are like "ohhh shit. they're famous now" hehe. think about it, and have a good laugh. also i'm getting my ears pierced today and i really wanted to get them done at this place called "Lord of the Jewels" (i know. pretty epic name right?) but my dad thinks it's creepy and wants me to get them done at *with a voice dripping with sarcasm and hate* Ellllllllllllllaaaaaaaa Rouggggggggggggggggeeeeee" yes, i dragged out the words. i hate that place. it reeks like....nail polish remover. dammit. at Ella Rouge, you'll only get studs in your ears but at Lord of the Jewels, you'll get awesomated studs. i kinda wanna get my tongue pierced as well as my ears. we used to have this awesome uni student at our school that was there for work experience and he had such a pro tongue piercing. maybe in 3-4 years i'll get my tongue done. see, click here so see some of the piercing stuff. wait....wait.....HELLS YEAH! i just convinced my mum to let me get my ears done at lord of the jewels!!! hehe....acting like a bitchy teenager now. 

anyway, yesterday when i was going to my guitar lessons i was almost there and 7 metres away, i saw my guitar teacher sitting on the gutter eating a chicken burger -_- he HAD to choose 3 min before my lesson to start eating when he had a half hour. anyway, i was trying really hard not to laugh and i was gonna pass him to see if he noticed i was here (he did) and he just grunted with a mouth full of burger and waved like some creepy pedo. hehehe it was soo funny. for the whole lesson, his breath smelt like chicken rather than the usual tobacco. (yeah he smokes and Luma, my friend, keeps wanting me to ask him "when was the last time you brushed your teeth?") anyway, gotta go take a shower now so i leave you with this:

don't Google yourself.

(guess where i got that quote from ^_^) 

2 comments:

  1. hey hey long time no see! ^_^
    anyway...YES BLACK BUTLER ASLKASHKGSKEJ!!!! XD
    and hooray for tea and piercings and The Used!!!! yay!!! lol lotsa epicness, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwwwww that is such a long post! yeah i love the tea from T2 too ( lol T2 too) i don't rlly want a tongue piercing but i want 2 rings at the top of my ear :)

    ReplyDelete