Wednesday, February 1, 2012

No i'm not that F-ing wonderful, no no no i thought i told you to go - Mindless Self Indugence

yeah that was a quote from an MSI song i'm listening to but i really don't wanna say the title due to the fact that it's creepily disgusting

..............

wow if you search up "Jimmy Urine quotes" in Google you get a whole heap of results. here's some of the weirdest:
I am taking this show hostage”(while wearing shirt around face)”We are not going to do any work till we get $20 cold hard f-ing cash! Hey I can do this all night, I don’t have a real job! I don’t have to go to Kinko’s tomorrow. 20 Bucks! Let’s See It! (proceeds to get money from fan) Alright that was f-ing easy! Didn’t your momma ever tell you not to negotiate with terrorists? (gives cash to Kitty) WE SMOKE M*TH TONIGHT!
there's also...
(To Lyn-Z, who’s crowd surfing) “Don’t worry Lyn-Z, we can go get some fish and chips later. Lyn-Z I know where you are, you can’t hide from me!”
and my personal favourite
There’s a message in our music. Unforunately, it’s in French, and I don’t know how to f—ing speak French.

 ok onto the REAL post now, i was wandering around the school today in zombie mode screaming the "GIVE US WAR-WORN LIPSTICK" part of the song Bury Me In Black and my friends wouldn't leave me alone. i REALLY wanted to be alone, and in the end i got my wish....for 5 min before the bell rang. then we had 2 stupid assemblies which made me: stop the blood circulation to my wrist / re-locate the bone in my shoulder (don't worry i know how to pop it back in place) and smash my foot with my lunch-box because my foot fell asleep / pins and needles. my teacher didn't care as usual. she only cares about my musical-ness which pisses me off. 

.......

ok so i was browsing random song lyrics and here's my top 3:

"I'm gothalicious with cheese [.....] all the gay things i say make such a pretty melody" - 1:00 Revenge Mindless Self Indulgence 

"Ba do be ba do ba be ba do da dey ha bay ba boo ba!" (OK i am not joking with that one and when you hear it, it's hilarious) 1:12 Sister to Sleep - My Chemical Romance. 

"If i ask you to scratch my back can you handle that?!" (i really can't be stuffed to find the time) Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes. 

and anyway i just zoned out for 8 min (i always check the time before i think i'm about to space out) and i'm just listening to this really full-on screamo band my friend recommended to me (because she knows my 2 fav rock genres are screamo and "emo." damn i really hate that word being used as a genre, emo i mean.) and the song "Fifth Period Massacre" is actually really good. dunno if i've posted it before but here it is if you're interested: 
yeah i dunno why but i can't find any info about this band on the net. lol i just realised i didn't mention the band name XD it's LeATHERMOUTH by the way....dammit gotta go....and i haven't even started homework. crap...i already spent my hour of the day on this post. yes i'm only allowed an hour cuz i have a sight problem and i now have awesome guy glasses that make me look insane in casual clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment