Monday, March 12, 2012

you know that feeling when you hear a really good song and you kinda wanna pee yourself?

ye-ep. just happened to me.

so anyway, 30 Seconds to Mars is one of the bands that if i saw a band member in public, i would bow down and worship them. But i'm not about to say i'm part of the Echelon (pronunciation: eh-shell-on) army cuz it sounds slight-ly cult-ish. anyway, getting to the point, not to long ago, i realised that i never really bothered to search up any live performances by 30STM so i did and what i found kinda made me wanna pee myself (NOT literally) take a look and behold the awesomeness:

(Watch the vid, it's a full on Performance)
and then there's this one:














both of them are *and i quote from that drag queen from the Domino's pizza ad* Supercallafreakingawesome! you know i think the This is War one was done in Germany. listen really closely to what Jared Leto is screaming at 3:33. i really like how they go straight to the song "100 Suns." it adds a really nice touch. my dad hates rock but if i played 100 Suns i bet he'd like it because it's sounds slightly like country-music and he loves that. there's also that awesomated angle at 6:22. really cool huh?

moving on, i was leaving my guitar lessons and after i walked down the stairs i started playing the first ukulele i could find to warm down my fingers (because the guy with the beard knows me and lets me browse the acoustics if i'm careful) and i noticed this one beauty of a uke and when i looked at the tag, i realised that the Les Paul range from Epiphone also included ukuleles. well, they sure jumped on THAT wagon fast. whatever...i like my Kamoa ukulele but if Fender started making ukes i might buy a tenor because i currently only own a soprano. anyway i have a load of homework waiting for me and i currently need to get onto that. sigh~ enjoy what is probably the most expensive music video in the history of existence, so far. i don't know the exact cost but my estimate is between 20-35 million dollars. too high? take a look and judge for yourself:

This is War: 30 Seconds To Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment