Thursday, July 5, 2012

almost......YES! i screwed up my hands :D

my hands are like these weird wriggly things the ends of my arms in my opinion. i can also twist them around and they don't hurt as much as it should. awesomeness! with my left hand i can pull it down far enough to touch the inside part of my arm. and i can do this weird thing with my fingers...most people say it hurts but it doesn't for me. i found this creepy-ish video on youtube but i kinda like it. behold its Gothic-ness:



enjoy.

i was on a Flyleaf video and there was this video in the suggestions bar that said "Top 10 Most Depressing Songs" and the thumbnail was a pic of MCR. anyway the song that was used in that countdown was Cancer and even i have to say that the song is pretty sad...my mood song right now is All That I've Got by The Used  because it's kinda a happy-sad song and i'm mainly fairly neutral when i'm not around my friends. 

so some of my friends want to go and see Snow White and the Huntsman on Friday because right now in Australia, it's the school holidays and i'm going with them. i just need to remember to get there early....but yeah i think i might end this one prematurely because i'm in a completely different mood right now and i'm in serious pain. starting a new post......NOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment