Monday, July 2, 2012

so.....much....CRAP

i say what i say in my title because a few days ago, something happened to the MCR website so that you couldn't get on to it AT ALL and when that happens, this weird glitch comes up and my blogger reading list is full of posts the band members wrote a few years ago. (because i follow the website through blogger.) then i need to scroll down FOREVER before i find a post from a blog that i follow. yeah i'm too lazy to actually go to the website. heh...

so on another topic, my class teacher wanted us to enter this poetry competition and i submitted a poem/short song called Humanity in a Straightjacket and i'm just gonna see if i can get what i wrote back onto here.....nope. can't. i had such a good one as well.....*sigh* oh well i'll get it later then. so lately i've been playing this Green Day song a lot on guitar called Jesus of Suburbia and i really can't believe i can't remember maths terms but i can remember ALL the guitar tabs to a 9min long song. my brain = one of my best friends :D also, speaking of best friends, lately i've had this insane urge to bite them hard so i can eat it. sorry to anyone who thinks i'm a dumbass or something or that i'm trying to be "trendy" by sounding like i'm a zombie but it's true. eesh. *Bangs head on table around 5 times* feeling kinda better now but now my head hurts. Misery Business seems to be my theme right now and i can't stop playing it. also, All the Small Things by Blink 182 has been stuck in my head lately so that's pretty weird. nah. not really. 

i also bought a 30 Seconds to Mars, Green Day and Linkin Park CD last week and i can't stop playing the Green Day one. mainly to piss of my sister because the 21st Century Breakdown album goes on for 70min. yay! also, remember before how whenever i felt like writing a poem on my blog it never had a name? giving them names now :) for some reason "Cyanide Dreams and Toxic Gasmasks" is floating around in my head for a song title. it's gonna have to be a long one, i can tell you that. it might be based on a dream i had a few days ago but it might sound odd because the dream was about my friend Angie dying. sorry Angie. i think i might go now since this post is seriously lacking and sense of direction or anything. cya~ 

2 comments:

  1. yes renee... you're a vegetarian and you say i lookk tasty -_- oh well....
    yknow... i had my phone under my pillow a few nights ago (i like to listen to music before i go to sleep ;) and at 4am or something it started vibrating like hell and it woke me up because it vibrates before it blacks out and i forgot to charge it the night before -_- i was like "eh? is it someone's birthday?" (remember the time i had a reminder on my phone that it was your birthday and i set it too early..?) and then i checked the time and i was like "oh..."
    tee hee... most of that stuff in my comment has got nothing to do with anything ;) cya

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21st Century Breakdown is amazing!!!! XD
    Also "Cyanide Dreams and Toxic Gasmasks" is an awesome title. For anything...or everything haha. ^_^

    ReplyDelete