Sunday, September 9, 2012

D-tach

I'm sticking with that thing i said before about making my blog titles whatever's graffiti-d on the walls...i found that tag on a wall near my place. :D oh well, I'm kinda upset about how graffiti used to be all colourful and bold and now it's just reduced to tags on a brick wall. there's some fading pieces of graffiti that's all colourful and bright in the sewer tunnels near where i live. might go see how good a pic would look if i tried taking a snap of one.

lately, I've been absolutely hooked on The Smashing Pumpkins and Farewell Rocketship by Children Collide because Rocketship calms me down and i can pretty much find a song by TSP that fits my mood. gosh...my spell check system thing is really bad. it doesn't recognize "Rocketship" as a word but one of the options that came up was "Rockets-hip." someone, please tell me what the hell that is. 'cuz quite frankly i have no idea. 

maybe I'm dumb
maybe I'm bleeding,
either way you'll eat me alive.
i can't sit still with gaping open eyes
they see too much, like innocence dying
my heart will be the only thing beating
laying limp between asphyxiating lungs. 

i have around zero idea why but lately I've just started to get into the habit of writing these little poem-y things  like what you just read, or i just write conversations between people like "hey, when was the last time you checked your ink supply?" "not sure, i have enough to pull this one off but i need a refill sometime soon." not....sure....so....don't.....ask. there was this girl that was supposedly "dating" a guy named Hugh and they "broke up" today and she was crying her eyes out (even though she dumped him) and i swear she looked so freaking hilarious/stupid i just laughed my face off so hard. it was what some would call a "skinny love," you know when there's no love in it whatsoever, they're "dating" to boost their image and you can just tell that it would never last. i have no sympathy for her.

~next day~
yes i was writing this post really late last night and i had to go to bed before i could finish it. moving on...

we have this school sports program where every Friday we do sports for around an hour and 15 minutes and i got put in the tennis group with my friends Angie Leeshy and Tre. Tre is already really good at tennis so she plays on a different court than me Angie and Leeshy because we're just beginners....yesterday (today's Saturday in Aus ^_^) the tennis coach FINALLY noticed how good Leeshy and Angie was. I'm OK at tennis but nothing special. he kept saying that Angie was "on fire" and would sometimes say stuff like "show me whatcha got, girl on fire" when it was Angie's turn to hit the ball, which then reminded me of The Hunger Games when Cinna would say stuff like "you're the girl on fire, remember that" to Katniss. the coach is kinda biased because before yesterday he'd only take notice of the boys when it was their turn and just say nothing when it was my urn or Angie or Leeshy's turn. anyway, the dude finally realised how awesome Leeshy was with a forehand and kept using her as an example and i was just thinking "FINALLY." i had a tendency to scream the ending of sentences yesterday and whereas I'm pretty sure Angie or Leeshy can understand me PERFECTLY when i scream, the tennis coach had no idea what i was saying and probably thought i had some kinda of mental issue....or thought i was really pissed.

there's a kookaburra outside my window making that laughing call that it does...they look really pretty anyway. like this:
that's the kind that lives near my place but there's a few different species of them....they're related to the Kingfisher birds as well and those look so pretty...*sigh*

~Sunday~
holy crap i can't believe i didn't finish that post yesterday. gah...this is gonna be long by the end of it.

anyway, its 10:30am and my friend Mel is having a party at the movies in around....an hour and 45 minutes. i really need to go get ready but my sister Ace has been hogging the shower for the past half hour. there's not gonna be much hot water by the end of it, i can tell you that. there's this huge project thing due on Tuesday for school and I'm slightly stressing a little bit over it, there's still stuff i need to finish and etc. The Birthday Massacre have a new album called Hide and Seek coming out sometime in October and they've already released a single called "Down" from it. it's really good. reminds me kinda of Linkin Park during the chorus for some reason. i really need to go to Darlinghurst next Sunday.....not sure if mum will say yes or no but I'll try.

sis outta the shower, gotta go.

XO - Mountain Goat 

2 comments:

  1. dude... they didnt even talk to each other AT ALL just like.... talked on facebook which is pretty lame -_- me has no sympathy for her either.. because she also liked connor dowling.. all the stupid boys are the guys she likes.. erghh...
    wait.. the coach is that guy with the longish hair right? yeah.. he's biased....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my lord "Down" is an amazing song!! Can't wait for that album :D

    ReplyDelete