Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Paper Emos

i'm gonna start making it a blog rule to make my titles whatever graffiti i see on the street......i saw a gold scrawling of "paper emos" on a wall a few days ago and thought it was pretty cool. my favourite by far is INK. might take a pic and post it sometime, it's good. 

so.....i just found out that some of my favourite bands are headlining the Soundwave Festival this year and i can't go. which sucks, as usual. my mum thinks i'm too young and all that jazz.......dammit there was some really good ones too, like Linkin Park, Mindless Self Indulgence, Paramore, Garbage, Sum 41 and Blink 182. oh well, kinda not very happy but its just gonna go into that little bottle of pent-up emotions i have hiding in my lungs. no problemo, i'm fine. i've had the song Straight To Video on repeat for like an hour now and i'm feeling real drowsy. 

i got these weird rainbow socks today and so right now my feet are a rainbows. they're comfy too. i really wanna go stop by to this place called Newtown because i think it looks really cool, but my mum and dad are just like "NO!!!!! EMOS AND GOTHS AND PUNKS AND LESBIANS LIVE THERE, WE'RE NOT GONNA LET YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." lawd.....quite frankly, i don't care WHO lives there, all i know is that the houses look amazing, the people dress awesomely, and graffiti is legal in some parts, plus every year there's a free outdoor concert. my idea of heaven. but people chain me down way too much. i like all that gothic stuff, you know boots and black clothes and stuff but my mum will. not. let. me. dress. the. way. i want. and my friend told me that if i got to Newtown "random lesbos might hit my butt." nice. just......real nice, huh? lovely, wonderful pretty fucking pretty. etcetera.

moving on, there's some dance thingy at the end of this year and everyone's frantically asking everyone out and thank god i haven't been asked. i'm most likely to just walk away if someone i don't like asks me. oh well, cutting my hair short and turning up in a suit for the event. if my mum and dad say no, i'm just gonna remind them that they spent $250 on a dress for my sister's dance formal thingy 2 years ago. so yeah. hungry. tired, and mum made tea. i'm just so plain exhausted lately. 

too much homework. i'm drowning in the stuff. 

pull me out and stop me drowning, so long i can't say but farewell to the world. goodbye goodbye goodbye goodbye goodbye dear missus lonely-ness. 

wow. for once my poetry made sense...

~your friendly neighbourhood mountain goat~  

1 comment:

  1. gee... whenever im in your posts... theres ALWAYS something bad about me.

    ReplyDelete