Tuesday, October 23, 2012

school uniforms suck so badly

nuff said in the title....

so, we have "Human Sexuality Education" tomorrow. yeah. trust the teachers to make up the weirdest name for the class where we learn about puberty and reproduction and etc. ergh...i mean i know we have to learn about that stuff and all but still. interesting....as soon as i get onto this subject my stomach starts hurting. either that's my guts' way of telling me to shut up or i shouldn't have eaten that ice cream 5 min after eating a giant tuna sandwich. 

every term we have one huge assignment that takes up pretty much the whole term, plus homework. this term, instead of being given one we have 3. god that pisses me off. i mean, last term before the end of the year, last term before school starts up again in February and the teachers really couldn't give us a break. we have a science fair due in a month, this "understanding society" social experiment and a literary segment on "The Culture of Peace." the peace one sounds pretty good since my teacher said that we had to "make up our own assignment based on what we think defines the culture of peace." basically she said we could define it through an art portfolio, music, photography, an essay, a story, a poem or basically anything we think is "an appropriate definition that defines and shows your understanding and ideas towards world peace." not to be  vain or self centred about my way of thinking but i think some of the most ugliest, weird and abstract things are pretty fucking beautiful if you generally know where to look. i'm doing the science one with my friend Jenny and we have one huge problem: we have no idea what to do it on and we're supposed to do a 2 page summary or briefing on our experiment. and it's due in 2 days. and we have maths. and i suck at maths. ok maybe that's a few problems but you get the idea. 

on a final note since i really need to go and do that maths, i had this really weird dream that Blink 182 and Nicki Minaj (who for once was wearing decent clothes) were gonna perform at my school and i got to say hi to both of them....but unfortunately my brain decided it would be hilarious to wake me up halfway through "What's My Age Again?" jeez....if my mum won't let me go to a concert for the next rest-of-my-life-until-i-become-an-adult you'd think my brain would be nice enough to let me at least dream a concert, even if it was based on school grounds where i was surrounded by all the people i hate. 

oh well....maths and science await me :(

XO - Mountain Goat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment