Thursday, May 2, 2013

when everyone online has abandoned me for youtube, TV and studying, i turn to my guitar

right now, guitar is my temporary mental escape. i've been practising the song Roger Rabbit by Sleeping With Sirens (both chord and tab version) for half an hour now and it's quite peaceful.

i was trying to chat with some friends before on gmail but they all ditched me.
whatever.
as long as i have my guitar i have a both silent, and noisy friend.

it can't talk, doesn't judge but it still talks with noise.

the title of the song kinda reminds me of when i was in grade one and had no friends at all.
i'd go to the library posing as a grade 2 to get in and just sit in the darkest corner in between the bookshelves and just read peter rabbit and Beatrix Potter books.

i dunno, i guess i had a thing for rabbits and talking animals back then.

my favourite tea mug is one with Peter Rabbit style rabbits on it, with scenes of the girl rabbit pulling a prank on the boy rabbits by spraying water with a hose all over them and on the other side they're drying their ears off.

so i guess i still like rabbits.

oh well, i'm kinda wasting time here so goodnight.

xo - renee. 

1 comment:

  1. AW YOU POOR THING I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ONLINE IN AGES AHHHHHHH I HAVEN'T ABANDONED YOU I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYY. i have work tonight but i'll probably be on tomorrow and after that.

    ReplyDelete